Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Where Does Creativity Live?


Creativity lives in all of us. It is our nature. To explore, to invent, to capture and discover.
Sadly, too many of us listen to the voice of judgement. The voice that emerges in our awareness at too early an age and lives in some of us for much too long.
It is the voice that says you can't, you aren't, you don't.
It is the voice that compares rather than contrasts.
I'd much rather listen to the voice of abundance. The voice that says we can all express our creativity and that there is room on this grand stage for all of us to perform.
And on this grand stage, the voice of encouragement drowns out the voice of judgement.
I used to say I wasn't a photographer. If I never took a picture, then maybe that was true.
But the second I looked at a flower and let my eye guide me through the lens of a camera, I became a photographer.
Where does your creativity lie inside of you? Have you shared it with the world on the grand stage of encouragement?
What's holding you back? The voice of judgement?
Go play amongst the encouragers of the world and let your creativity blossom and bloom.













1 comment:

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Kids are the best encouragers in the world. That's why I love working with them. I've found I'm much more creative around them, and enjoy life so much more! Blogging has also engaged my creativity and had the added bonus of generating many new friendships.